Saturday 22 November 2008

Saturday --- Outing in Queensbay ---- Part I

Today can't be lazybug although it's Sat coz mum ........... -----> My best goodie buddy Geok Ling date me... hehe...

So after pick me up from my house, I know that day she spent lots of petrol go here and there with me... hehe... she was decided to go for lawn mowing (cut hair) too bad, there's too many ppl waiting for the queue... so we were just changing our mind go for lunch as it's already 12.30pm...

Oh damnn... I donno what's going on today, it's so freaking hot... no matter how much the sunblock we applied, it seems like can't fight with the Mr Sunshine... Poor both of us... end up made our mine staright away heading to Queensbay...

Luckily, the traffic went on kind of smooth better than Gurney... phewwww....

First thing when we reach there of coz settle the stomach problem... stomach growling.. Sakae Sushi.... Hope that the service at least better than Gurney as they're still not familiar...

BUT... it's still the same... kind of disappoint us... I think I'll think twice if wanted to go again.... The way how the waitress serve the customers to the seats is terribly poor...

You guys should really IMPROVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miso Soup RM1.90

Fried Maki RM1.90

Kakiage Rm1.90

Teriyaki Chicken Don

Too bad we're bloated, if not we wanted to order more... Anyway, the food's quality is still maintaining... But one thing I don't like is the service charge... it's really not worth... Anyway, this is the way how ppl doing business...

No comments: