Saturday 22 November 2008

Saturday --- Sunset Bistro --- Part II

The day is still young, story still carry on... From the point I realise that I really ate a lot today...

After leaving Queensbay, traffic getting worst as the Penang Bridge jammed terribly...

But we does not took lots of time on the congested road as we manage to leave the highway within 10 mins...

All the way moving quite smoothly until Tanjung Tokong coz Geok Ling wanted to cut hair as I said just now... But we took an hour to wait before for her turn...

It's time for dinner... too bad the Charlie's Burger never open so early...

OOoohh ya, now we're in Batu Ferringhi... hehe...

So decided to go to the Sunset Bistro first and leave the burger thingy to supper...

I know it's kind of blurrrr... too bad I'm not familiar to handle my camera properly with the stupid functions... this is the Sunset Bistro entrance...

This is along the cashier and the bar...

I know it's kind of dark... the table is set on the beach by the seaside... If go in the evening, you can able to see the sunset...

This is the Sunset specialty... One word... EXQUISITE... This is the 6'inch one cost RM9.90. There are 12'inch one cost RM12.90...

There's no service charge nor govt tax on the food and beverages...

It's a good place to hang out with a bunch of friends or even party can held over there...

No comments: