Friday 21 November 2008

Egg Tart Loversssss

Crave for egg tart today... same goes to mum... So she decided to go to the shop which located in town to try the egg tart... as I heard my friend told me about this shop before... It's located just opposite the Little Cottage in town... Actually I'm kind of so called 'road blind'... in this case i can't really give a clear direction... hehe...





This is mini egg tart... 1 cost for RM0.80...

This is the normal size of egg tartssss... This cost RM1.30 for one...

End up mum bought the 12 pieces of mini egg tarts and 2 big one.s.. after tasted it, I rather prefer the big egg tarts, coz the filling is more compare to the mini one... besides, it's hot... there's definitely more tastier... and mini one is kind of expensive...



This is the 'tao sa soh'... not recommended...

The 'pei dan soh' (皮蛋酥)... not nice as well...

I will stick with the egg tart as I'm a egg tart loversss instead of all this fancy thingy... Anyway, it's a good try...

1 comment:

Yuri Fogoso said...

DELICIOUS hahahah
i am from brazil, what are your country? thanks