Saturday 28 June 2008

Today is TARC's Convocation... mcc a.k.a. Ai Ling finally graduate... ask mum and I to go and take some snapshot with her... hehe... Reached there about 12.30... damn... weather hot till wanna faint... after take some snapshot and chit chatting awhile... just tell her we gonna ciao and go for lunch...

The 3 of us

Mum and I had quite a nice meal... went to Delifrance which located in the Paradise Hotel... This is what we ordered...

My favourite Egg Croissant

This is what mum ordered... Fish Burger...

After the yummy lunch, just ask mum to drop me at ah beee's office... we're going for movie, The Happening... hehehe... actually, after finishing watching this movie, I'm still scratching my head... din get what the director trying to present... Anyway... I don't have the mood to watch as my Starbucks bottle broken due to some reason when we on the way to the cinema... damn it...






Can you see how serious it is?? when I saw it, my heart broken also... as you guys know I've been using this bottle for many years... about 5 years I guess... suddenly gonna say sayonara to me... feeling extremely heavy-hearted.... want to buy new one... but ah bee said "so expensive to buy this bloody heavy bottle meanwhile can't fill much water"... cannot buy... see always bully me... anyone wanna donate for me?? so I can buy another one... sigh... feeling so sad when I saw it... :(

2 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

Delifrance, i've been looking for a long time~

i didnt know there's one at Paradise Hotel.

and ah bee's right on the starbuck bottle. just buy a rm15 2L water bottle la. like mine. even if u dropped it from the 2nd floor it's still fine. haha

Mabel said...

aiya.. I'm not camel drink until 2L water... will makes my internal organ float inside my body...