Thursday 26 June 2008

Help!!! out of my mind.... no idea...

I'm here blogging again... reason very simple... I'm having Holiday... about 1 month holiday... Boring Boring Boring... Boring till wanna vomit d...

Too free until I'm here scratching my head, how to give a surprise birthday for ah beee.... where to eat?? serious speaking... I'm really bored of Penang Food... few variety... no choice... the place that we go just we use to go some is close off... some is boring nothing new... not prefer on buffet... can't able to eat so much... when you guys see until here, must be saying 'hey you, why so fussy'?? have a birthday meal also so hard?? hehe... this is who I am.... very particular on food... require good food, good place, good environment and of coz the most important... Good Service... else will gonna die on me... hehehe...

Anyone can give me some suggestion, pls?? Any good place to recommend??

2 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

The Ship...
try oysters, Escargots, oxtail soup, mushroom soup and main dishes of your choice la...

Mabel said...

err... can consider...