Thursday 3 July 2008

Boringggg Day...

Today is such a boring day... Woke up quite late... hehe... about 12 (partly is slumbering)... hehe... As usual, have my brunch and start my tv life... hahaha... sometimes Astro is not good... once you sit on the sofa, your butt is gonna stick for the whole freaking day... Can you imagine how boring I am?? even the Hua Hee Tai (Hokkien Channel) also watch... no choice...

Today the new dining table is arrives, a round dining table coz last time use to have a rectangle dining table... due to the inconvenience... so might as well change a new one... now everyone can eat together... hehe

The new marble dining table...

Today ah bee went to KL... about what I'm not gonna reveal it here... donno when he will coming back... But will ask him to buy me Burger King's burger and J.CO doughnuts... else eating the Missy Doughnuts is really torturing me... rather go for the doughnuts which sell in the market instead... gotta stop here and eat my med (which I hate the most)... :(

No comments: