Monday 23 June 2008

Thank God I'm Alive....

Finally my exam is over... Suffered for almost 2 weeks...

Let us back to 19/6/08... Why am I said so??? It's because for the preparation of exam and short of time... so for the whole freaking week which means 9-13, this 5 days basically I'm just staying at home study... just to wish to pass for the exam... and Sat, some symptom poping out d... neck stiff till my back... the whole day can't study at all but just lying on the bed... and after took a long nap, feeling much better... And Sunday is fully recover then...

But it's still never end yet... Because the following symptom continuous poping out... the whole body feeling so heaty, tired and so forth... just can't keep me concentrate... whole day just lying and feeling discomfort... adn urine's color is like 'tea' colours... not I'm here saying disgusting things, just want to keep your guys aware of it... at first, I'm not really bother about it... thought that weather it's hot which cause it to be like that... but day by day, it's still the same, and I'm getting a bit panicked... On 19/6/08, asked mum maybe she'll know... first thing she said is Jaundice, asked whether I'm turning to Yellow?? haha... not really feel it actually...

When I reached college, hahaha... Mun Leng asked why my face so yellow?? I was like OMG!!! thats it, after exam , went to see doc with mum in the clinic near Mouse Island... She saw me and said 'you gotta admit now, I write letter for you'... What the helll??? Tomorrow I'm still gonna sit for the exam, how am I gonna admit?? no choice... went to Adventist immediately, after see the doc and do the blood test, admit immediately coz have to do ultrasound the next day...

Stayed in a semi-private room... not so bad as I thought of... at first, the admission lady asked new wing or old wing, of coz I choose new wing coz old wing really scary and haunted... hehe... cannot be denied that I'm phobia of going to hospital... and now asking me to admit... sigh...

1 thing good of admitted is I get to have the chance to see ah beee... Staying there can't really rest one... 1 night having the blood presssure test 3 or 4 times... By the time I'm just ready to sleep again, it's time to go for the ultrasound... help me... it's just 7.45 in the morning...

Actually the journey waling up there is quite scary... of coz there's someone bringing me up... hehe.. Why am I said so?? because that level is like all like, X-Ray room, ultrasound room, MRI room, CT Scan room and of coz the most scary one is the chemoteraphy room... damn scary... waiting and waiting and it's so cold... finally wait for the nurse to come and scan for me... actually not so scary as I thought, just like those pregnant lady test it one... Finally it's done and back to my room...

Within an hour, doc came over, do you guys know what the doc said?? normally this kind of sickness will just happened to everyone, just that the body have the immune system to cure itself... but mine one is a bit exceptional because due to the exam, and I'm too stress up, thats the reason why I get to dianogse with this hepatitis virus and cause my liver to enlarge... thats why turning me into yellow colour... hehe... but don't worry... I'm recovering... no more yellowish... gaining appetite back as well...

Mum said this loaf of bread cost RM1000... hehe


After this time, I feel that life is really really short... just a smalll sickness can able to cause me until like that... Appreciate what you have now especially someone you love the most... it's no turning back, once it's over means sayonara... take care everyone...

3 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

wahaha finaly u update ur blog d...
huhuhu...so better take k urself...n DRINK more water...erm seems like i'm tryin to tell myself..wakaka...anyway..we both drink more water n take k ourselves...wakaka
coz U STIL wan to cum over here..
DUN LEAVE ME ALONE...-.-"

Fu Yuan said...

u need sunlight

haha

Mabel said...

Aiyooo... this is different ler... I'm not like baby who get the Jaundice... this is consider hepatitis... oh ya... it's kind of like dirty food cause me like that... so you all better be more cautious...