Tuesday 24 June 2008

I'm recover soon.... Hooray!!!

This morning went for blood test again... woke up darn early... thought to have a good sleep coz been sleepless for few nights d, meanwhile it's heavy rain... What a good sleep!!! No choice...

When i reached Adventist it's just 8.30... After registered, go to the laboratory for the blood test... thank God it's not pain anyway compare that day... But it's still 'black green'... too bad...

Anyway, the report is still not bad... everything is good... just except my liver enzymes is still high... I guess it needs sometimes to lower down... anyway... what the doc told me is no oily food, low sugar low salt, no fried no barbecue no toast, no hawker, fast food or restaurant food... what he actually mean is 粗茶淡饭青菜豆腐... My goodness when I heard it... sigh... who asked me to get sick...

Have to go for the second blood test on 8/7/08... Luckily it's not so expensive as mum and I thought... Just cost about RM79... hehe... not so expensive as the first time they charge for RM270...

Wish I'm recovering fast fast... Then I can eat anything I like... else no food equals no life... hehe

No comments: