Wednesday 18 June 2008

Fear Factor Doughnut = Missy Doughnut

Actually was not planning to have supper since I've brushed my teeth... but can't resist of the doughnuts that bought back from my jiu ba... since it looks so nice and colorful... i guess the taste will be great as well just like J.Co... oh ya... this is from Missy Doughnut... never tasted before as I feel that it's so much not worth for me to pay for it...


Just the outer appearance that attract ppl... but about the taste... it's really disappointed...

ONE WORD ----> SWEET

extremely sweet... extraordinary sweet... and 1 thing I don't feel that it's fresh... totally incompatibility with J.Co... Luckily this time is someone bought it and not myself who purposely go buy it... hehe

4 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

heii hei seems like very nice ler
but u said not nice to eat..
ish bad...ahaaa nice look but not nice...lie ppl

Mabel said...

yalooo... somemore gave paperbag with a red plastic bag... so cheapskate... like we bought in market one...

Fu Yuan said...

I'm still missing the Durian flavoured donut at Big Apple...

Mabel said...

Oh.. but I never try Big Apple before... heard geok ling said it's not bad.. I guess will be better than MISSY DOUGHNUT... hehe