Monday 16 June 2008

My First Day of Exam 16/6/2008

First day of DU exam... we're so fortunate to be examined on the first day... Business Information System... IT'S OVER!!!!! Woohooo... but still got 3 more to go... Thursday, Friday and next Monday... another week for me to struggling...

Everyone kept asking including my family, "how's your exam?? OK?? everything went on smooth?" haha... my answer was just hehe... God bless me... I'm not gonna said anything whether it's good or bad... will just see it when the result release... hehe... Once it's over means over, not gonna stress up myself... meanwhile even more tension...

After today, at least not so stress d meanwhile can sneak some time to blog here...

Crab Crab, just to tell you that, I'm fine, much more better... hehe... thanks for company yest (virtually) hehe...

3 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

harlo...all..ahaha i think i need to change my name to Lim Crab Crab,..wakaka
coz every1 juz noe who is crab crab...~!!!
anyway...cont study hard yea..
gud luck

Mabel said...

yes mum... of coz need to study hard ler then only can go meet you asap mer...

~*miemie*~ said...

wah........
NO
I M NOT UR MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
PLSSSSSSSSSS