Saturday 14 June 2008

Finally can spend a little time here blogging... hehehe... Having study week now...

Actually what I hate the most is study for exam... and it's damn lots of thing to memorize... gonna go crazy soon... Basically this whole week, my life is just routine... woke up and then study+eat+study then sleep... from morning till night... never been so hardworking before ... this thing will only happen when exam is coming... wahaha... this is how lazy ppl is... and maybe the sitting position is not right or any other reason... I also donno.... Whole body ache... especially the neck... stiff until just feels like die instead... end up force to eat the pain killer med... and now just slightly better... Hope that tomorrow ah beee can pass me the negative ion necklace...

Just to wish exam over soon and of coz pass for the exam ler... hehe... wish me luck...

4 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

hehe, wish u good luck...get A in the exam!!! =D

oh ya, hv u noticed my new blogroll? nice leh...hehehe...

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

Bel bel, good luck ya...n gambate ya...

~*miemie*~ said...

wahahaha....dun die...rmb wert i said??
ahah dun die yea..
n wish u all d best best best..
gud luck....=D

Mabel said...

Yaler... I still got you all and of coz my beebee... die so early mer no meaning... and furthermore, the first exam is over... not so stress anymore.. hehe...