Sunday 8 June 2008

Damn... Exam is getting near.... count down just for another week... doesn't seems prepare for any of the subject... Terrible... feeling so lame...

Actually was suppose to study on the weekend but I spent the whole day on HEROES... watched from afternoon till 3am in the morning... can you imagine that how addictive and how interested the tv series is?? This is the reason why I don't want to watch it before holiday... it just can't stop it... end up I just holding my books for the rest of the day just to reduce my guiltiness... this is how the lazy ppl as me could think of... what to do???

Today is still the same... just donno why, lame lame lame... flip though few pages just makes me doze off... end up sitting here blogging and chatting...

This few days been thinking of is END OF THE DAY getting near very soon??? Certainly I believe more than I can say... not because I scare of die... If it's happen, I just scare of reborn and become like Tarzan... Anyway, we can't predict it... just live to the fullest with everything we have... Then life would be worthwhile...

p/s: Actually I really curious that you guys believe on end of the day/world or not?? mind to share the feelings and thoughts...

6 comments:

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

Bel bel, gambate ya... is it end of the world or end of the day ?

as for the end of the world..i believe there will be this day...but not during our time...it would be like maybe another few more hundreds or millions years before this could happen...haha..

End of the day..i got no idea..

Mabel said...

But i don't think you have heard it.. It's getting near us... Heard that it's on 2012... not bullshit here... the information is available on Youtube... even on CNN as well... just that ppl never take it as serious as it is... but we will never know it what will gonna happen...

End of the world is actually equal to end of the day...

~*miemie*~ said...

erm...i oso feel tat d day are cuming...u see~suddenly earthquake at this China, n den disease at this mynmar... -.-"
* if 1 day..u oink oink..den another day is end of d dayz..u juz wil feel like..aiyo,i got lot of things not yet do~!!!!!

So
pls appreaciate wert u have now..lol...

Fu Yuan said...

hope it would come soon...

sounds like very interesting...:D:D:D

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

Fu yuan,

hope dat it would come sooner ??????????? wow...i'm speechless.....haha...no offence ya...

Mabel said...

I do hope the day is coming soon.. tired of this stupid world... especially where the place we're born and staying...

That's why now... I don't bother much d... since life is short and fragile... so just do whatever we want... appreciate what we own...

Now I'm looking forward for the God to do something on the government of how they treat the citizens... Bribes until the country became so poor...