Monday 2 June 2008

EXAM EXAM EXAM... doesn't seems preparing any of the subject... what the hell am I doing?? no more day dreaming nor night dreaming... lazybug doesn't seems able to move away...

Actually today was planning to study the MIS... brought along my text book (so won't make me feel so guilty) hehe... Yes, I'm trying real hard... no lie... but read until doze off out of my conscious...

Anyhow... TWO MORE WEEKS... no meore fun, hanging out... but I don't think I can able to make it without hanging out during the weekend... kill me instead...

Sigh... WHY WANT TO HAVE EXAM??? Is it so fun of having exam?? why want to torture all the student?? Just to pray hard that I can pass for my exam... HELPPPPP!!!!

4 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

well, if there are no exams, u'll be VERY busy, js like me...x_x

Mabel said...

I rather be like that full with assignment also don want to get suffer on exam.. hehe... at least assignment we still able to discuss with frens...

Baby Devil said...

good luck babe! im havin exam too...sob sobssss

Fu Yuan said...

if no exams, i guess your assignments would be 10 times harder -.-