Thursday 3 April 2008

Give me advice, pls!!!

Yesterday chat with mum... suddenly she asked me 'you want to go Australia next year'?? I was like err... I donno... thought of that but never really think of it seriously... at this moment, I can't make myself clear as well... donno what I want actually... On Tues, I told her that, that day went to ah bee friend's house, met a guy... and told me that he's an ex-student from Disted and taking Deakin program... but it's been 10 years ago... he said don't waste the opportunity of going to Aussie... this is a chance that we could never find it after we graduate... it's different compare to we go travel and while studying and staying there...

Help!!! I've been struggling, struggle of going or not going... even though it's still got 10 more months I guess... sighh... if going there....

1. Have to learn to be more independent.
2. No more homecook meal.
3. No more family there, have to be alone.
4. No more ah bee with me.
5. Donno can cope with the study or not.

Headache... donno how.... just now discuss with ah bee... he said I have to think now, if that time when it's time to decide only struggle, then gonna be difficult then...

What to do?? give me some advice plss.... seriously need you all opinion....

6 comments:

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

ah bel...dun think too much ya...i'm sure soon u will have the answer figured out...watever ur decision is...i'll support u..

KaReN said...

watever is ur decision....
i'll support you...

Baby Devil said...

dear, if financially allow..thn u shd go.bcz tat such a precious chance for u to experience smtg new ter. anyway, i'll support any of ya decision! ^^

kxin said...

u should go =) widen ur perspective!!!

~*miemie*~ said...

walala..abel,i am sure dun wan u to go lar...coz u go d den when i bek pg no ppl go shopping v me ,yam char v me...so bad...but honestly,if u got chance to go there sure dun miss it mer...not every1 got tis chance to go there de ler...~!!!
1) sure tat when u go there alone...but after tat u wil used to it ...
2) no more shoppin...face d wall all d time..ish cant imagine..~!!!
3) after u go there ....u wil learn how to becum more independent~!!!
4).....

BUT WERT UR DECISION OSO WIL SUPPORT U LAR...THINK CAREFULLY O..~!!muacks muacks

Mabel said...

Thanks a lot for you guys advice...
I'll consider it..