Friday 4 April 2008

It's Friday... :)

Today is Friday... So happy... weekend is coming again... the day that I looking forward the most every week... hehe... happy partly because the MIS lecture is cancel coz the lecturer on leave to go 'cheng beng'... such a boring 3 hours lecture... While we're having our lunch break, we gave Sara a surprise... bought her a cheese cake... We have this small surprise birthday party in the classroom... else I don't dare to imagine to sing the birthday song in the cafeteria... hahaha...





The rest of the photo will upload later on... it's in Boon Hui's camera...

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY MS SARA

So after the B.Comm lecture, went to the lab to print the notes... saw Tony in the lab, asked that whether I'm hungry... Actually I was starved till almost faint... this morning just had a cup of cereal and it's already 2.30... Then went to One-Stop for lunch... after that went to Popular coz they got sales up to 90%... hehe... bought 3 stickers... it's so darn cheap.. actualy 1 cost of RM2.90 but due to 70% off, I only paid RM2.50 for 3 stickers... hehe... :)

Crab crab, this is for you... hehe... see I'm so good...

About the previous blog of me whether going to Aussie, thanks for yours support and advice... I'll seriously think about it... got to stop now... stupid sinus make my nose so ichy... :(

3 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

haha...i am same v u ...
every week oso wait for friday cuming...lolz...~!!!
wakaka...i got pressie...~!! yeah yeah yeah....=D

kxin said...

where's mine? XD

Mabel said...

Apa yours??