Tuesday 1 April 2008

THIRTY-FIRST

Yest was 31 of March.... Guess what's the day??? ---31--- able to guess it??? Baskin Robbins... Been thinking want to go every 31 of the month... always can't make it... Actually was asking ah bee to buy sushi for me in Pulau Tikus market... taste nice and it's cheap... 1 only cost RM1....

Ain't it looks nice?? 1 big prawn with lots of fish roe...

But he text me and said "get ready and I'll come over to pick you up"... I was thinking, it's going 11, where else he's going to bring me to?? haha... and I'm not totally blur as well, suddenly thought of maybe he might bring me to BR since today is 31... haha... and what I guess is right... When we reached there, it's still crowded over there... got 524 for the number... wait for almost 15 mins...

BR in Prima Tanjung


What I ordered actually was caramel crunch and chocolate moose royal... but what they gave me all caramel crunch... sigh... and it's melted when I'm home... but we already ate almost 3/4 of it... hehe... Anyway, thanks ah beee... give me the surprise and at the same times boosting up my weight as well for eating ice-cream so late... haha

2 comments:

kxin said...

lol u did went BR :P tak pi mcD kah XD

Mabel said...

haha... noler... so late d want me to gain weight ar?? hehe... but ice-cream also the same ler...