Saturday 1 March 2008

Why I'm so CLUMSY???

Sat d looo... Lecture gonna begin on Mon... hehe... feeling quite excited due to the reasons of what??? Holiday for too long d... 4 MONTHS!!! but study within 2 weeks, holiday for 10 days again... never heard of this in my life... Easter vacation... it's because we follow Aussie syllabus... everything gonna follow Australia... The time table still alright... but Fri a bit crazy... eat my lunch time also... from 11 till 5 without break...

Today quite free... available for whole day... hehe... ah bee still haven't come back yet... so stay at home online, eat, sleep and watching tv... I can't remember when was the last time I'm staying at home on Sat... hehe... At about 6 follow my 舅爸舅妈 to youth park to hiking... have to sweat... Luckily it's not raining while we're hiking half way... it's only start to rain once we reach home... pheww... Actually today consider quite happy... class haven't start... basically just lazying at home... but just now after shower and want to get my towel... maybe the floor too slippery or wet... whatever... coz me slipped and fell down... butt so pain... pain until I also don't know how to describe... Donno what happen to me... fell down twice within 10 days... why I'm so clumsy???

7 comments:

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

haha.....nw still gt pain ? next time be more careful n dun walk too fast in the toilet......or is it u use too much shower gel? haha........clumsy ah bel....next time must be careful ya.....

Mabel said...

hehe... maybe is the maid after washed the toilet and din wait for the floor to dry and just put the floor mat... i guess this is the reason coz me fall...

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

since when did u have a maid ? never heard u mention before......

KaReN said...

buddy...y u so clumsy?
u doraemon?
or u dance in the toilet?
hahaha
ur pat pat still pain ar?
哈哈哈

Mabel said...

mum: haha... every month we'll ask the part time maid to clean the house... hehe... not specifically hired one maid ler... hehe..

Karen: haha.. not dance ler.. i also donno why can fall.. it's happen so fast until I can't recall back how is it also.. hehe... anyway.. butt of coz still pain ler.. waist also sprain it.. luckily today still can walk.. hehe

~*miemie*~ said...

not dance ....is coz u got to many legs d...den when walk...all ur lge 'pa si kat'
so u fall down..lolz....ur put put pain or not?
ahah dun fall again ler...edi fall 2 times d ler...

Mabel said...

of coz pain ler... but now not so pain d.. else sit also pain..