Thursday 28 February 2008

Mission Completed.... hehehe...

Today got the Moral exam... to prevent not to wake up late, purposely asked ah beee to buzz me up... Finally reached college and waiting for the lecturer to come... but I just felt something wrong coz it's already 10am but nobody is inside the room... waiting and waiting almost 20 mins then cikgu came... and talk something bullshit... 'why you all come so early??? the exam suppose to have it at 2pm"... WTF!!! I've already email you all... my goodness... I felt that she really got long term memory lost... she didn't realize that she forgot to inform us... how can the college be so irresponsible... it's exam and playing sand?? woke up so early for exam and everything get prepare and now... delay until 2pm... anyway, we can't said anything... cannot quarrel with her too since the time can't change anymore... my lunch with mum and kit have force to delay it as well... sigh... Luckily, we went to Christine's house... hehe... else neck gonna wait till long long d... Basically the moral exam I just simply do since we've already passed... Hoorayy... Finally the course completed...

It's time to go to mum's house... Queensbay here I come... so happy to meet up with mum and Kit Yeng... It's been ages since graduate I haven't meet up with Kit... This is so called my brunch+tea in Sakae Sushi... all because of the delaying exam... haha... anyway.. the dinner filled my stomach full full... satisfy...

This is my top favourite... Teriyaki Chicken Don... cheap and big and nice...

This is my 'sure order side dish'... Fried Maki

This is what Kit order... first time ate it... not bad... 'Kakiage' ... it's fried slices onion, bitter gourd, carrot and potato...

Everything so delicious... yumyum... and have a really nice and comfortable evening hang out there while chit chatting...

4 comments:

kxin said...

i somemroe butabuta kena marah for asking auntie poh see can make it at 10am ar... duh.... stupiak!!!!

Mabel said...

yalooo.... should go complain for din informing us... so irresposible...

~*miemie*~ said...

wakaka..hei hei i wan to eat ''Teriyaki Chicken Don'',my fav japanese food....i wan eat...bring me go to eat yea...when i at pg..RMB>......k?

Mabel said...

haha... of coz ... next time we should go Sakae Sushi instead Sushi King... the price is so much cheaper and much more tastier compare Sushi King...