Thursday 28 February 2008

Just now went to the Claypot restaurant to have dinner again... want to know further about the food is delicious can view on my tham chiak blog... hehe...

Ah bee tomorrow want to go Cameron for the Hp training and will only come back on Sat... that's why he had dinner with me tonight... else I don't think he wants to come all the way... hehe... one in the north and one is the south... Anyway... really enjoy the dinner...

When on the way home and passed by Torch... surprisingly saw Kris car... at first was decided to go... but saw quite a number of their friend was there and feels 'paise' of wearing shorts and kiddy t-shirt so might as well just change my mind not to go... hehe..

Haizz.... tomorrow is my LAN's exam... heard cikgu said we already passed for the exam with the assignment and test... anyhow still need to sit for the final exam... donno why just feeling so lame... so lazy... so not right...

Whatever... I'm gonna stop now... and I'm gonna miss you much baby...

3 comments:

Baby Devil said...

dear...good luck in ya exam!!!dont lame lerr....gt me company u mah..=p

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

gambate for ur moral......haha...hope u pass with flying colours......

KaReN said...

good luck in your exam!
all the best!