Saturday 23 February 2008

Finally take the INITIATIVE...

Today still manage to wake up before 11.. hehe... coz yest night slept at 2.30am... chatting non-stop with ah bee... Actually today was planning to go for movie- Jumper since heard Yong Ling said it's nice and I was thinking maybe it's already under the asteric movie d since ah bee got the discount card that buy 1 free 1 movie ticket.... but too bad... it's still not yet.. wasting RM1 for the car park...

I'm going to announce something here... hehe... finally I take the initiative to learn to ride bicycle... hehe... after been talking for few years until moving to new house still can't make it.. at last, forcing by ah bee since my house there got a big compound and garden... So sad... finally my virginity of riding the bicycle gave it to ah bee on 23 February 2008... Scream like hell... scream until the neighborhood knows that I'm learning to ride bicycle... so paise... but donno why still can't balance myself... keep on 'senget' to the one side... so scare that might fall... maybe will practice again tomorrow... hehe... but I feel that cycle is really good coz can makes me really sweat... so long never sweat like today even I went for jogging also won't sweat... really a good experience... hehe.... thanks ah bee...

Just now went to Claypot restaurant to have dinner which near my house there... hehe... about the food will further explain it on my Tham Chiak blog... hehe... after dinner we went for supper at Ananda... our usual hang out place... hehe...

This is what they call papadum... it's new one... with colors... and the taste was really nice... a bit like crackers... anyway, it's free... hehe... can imagine that how often I'm going right?? hehe... until they gave us for free...

7 comments:

Baby Devil said...

wat is tat?looks like candy....hehe

Mabel said...

It's an Indian crackers call papadum..

kxin said...

omg u just learn bicycle? XD okok all the best! no larfing at u =P

Mabel said...

laugh ler if you want to... everyone also got the first time mer...

KaReN said...

fren...now i noe ustill dunno how to ride bicycle...y so late then learn?

u wan to ride wif us when go travel izit?
hahahahahaha

beh tahan...alwis made me laugh like siao cha boh...

Mabel said...

apala... very funny oh donno how to ride bicycle meh?? no choice mer... my house there last time don have a big compound to learn... but it's still not too late to learn ler.. haha...

kxin said...

giggles~~ nope not funny hahaha ya everyone has their first time... my first time learning was like erm.....15 yrs ago? XD