Friday 22 February 2008

Chinese new year is over... 15 days seems so fast... angpao.. angpao.. all stay in bank d... but I'm still waiting for my jiujiu's angpao... hehe... he still haven't back from Australia...

After new year... My weight put on as well... sigh... even mum also said that I should diet... damn... You all know that I'm kind of craze on food... no food no life... food is my everything... and today mum cook so 'holiao'... 'Chicken Rendang'...


It's just so yummy until I can't resisted... I'm already trying to cut off the carbohydrate and mum told me 'eat first today, tomorrow only start to diet'... My goodness... then how am I gonna diet if mummy cont to cook all those yummy food?? and I would like to mention that this is the first time mummy cook this dish... I know mummy really put on effort on learning how to cook... Thanks mummy.... I really enjoy everything that you cook...

4 comments:

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

wah......so nice got chicken rendang to eat.......i aso wan.....yum yum......save for me ya...haha.....

Mabel said...

haha... then you ask my mum to cook for you looo

Baby Devil said...

my mama dont knw cook 1....next time i go ya house eat can boh??? =p =p

Mabel said...

haha... you ask her ler when you see her...