Sunday 2 March 2008

My Happy Sunday!!!

Finally ah bee came back... early early morning at 10am already came to my house... hehe... Actually was planning to go for movie, Jumper but just realize that I didn't bring jacket, his jacket just wash... if go to the cinema sure gonna get freeze up... hehe.. end up not watching...

When he's in Cameron, he told that gonna buy me a big big strawberry... but then thought of after he buy for me,where am I gonna put it?? and it's not cheap cost about RM33... for me I would rather go eat something nice instead of the fluffy toys.. and he agrees that not gonna buy... But he really surprise me... this is what I never expected... he really bought me one...


He bought himself a Patrick Star also... hehe

During dinner time, every time also headache with food... donno what to eat, where to eat... suddenly thought of nasi kandar... but after tried the nasi kandar at Kapitan d... feel a bit disgusting... donno will it still be the same?? yucksss.... but end up still going... but not Kapitan, this time go Makbul.... hehe... my first time there... the nasi kandar not bad... fried chicken is nice... but it's not cheap also as you all know that where got nasi kandar cheap one... nasi lemak got ler... Besides, we order 1 plate of cucuk udang coz it looks delicious...

Ain't it looks nice?? so many things, eggs, fish ball, potato, taukua and the cucuk udang which only cost RM3... but don't get attracted but the outer appearance...

The taukua is sour one after my first bite on it... yucks... so they replace us the second plate of taukua... forget it... it's still the same sour... whatever... those mamak food is not so hygienic anyway...

2 comments:

Baby Devil said...

ooooooOOOooo big big strawberry...!!!i want it too..hehe....& u knw each time i read ya blog i so hungry..get to see all the yummy yummy food....slurp slurp..=p

Mabel said...

haha... my life is only surrounding with food mer...