Friday 15 February 2008

Unforgetable Night

Ah bee just went back home... Actually at first we've already decided not to go out during Valentine due to traffic congested... ah bee stay so far...

As usual was online just now, blogging and chatting with ah bee in gtalk... but at about 8.30 he told me that he's going to pasar malam with parents... I was thinking that 'said meet me virtually then now want to go out'... kind of like don't want to 'cai' him d... not gonna friend him anymore... since he said won't be going out for long... about half an hour to an hour... alright... so was continuing to blog and blog... at about 9.15, actually was ready to shower d... inside the bathroom... then kind of like heard someone said 'harlo' to my 舅爸... the voice seems so familiar... but my curiosity asking me is that ah beee?? coz there's really no way for him to come since he said no means no... but how come... but it's really him... he really give me surprise... REALLY A BIG BIG SURPRISE!!!!!

Happy that's for sure... coz I thought that I'm gonna stay at home to grow mushroom d... even though before that both of us agreed not to go out today... but sometimes human is like that... said don't want but actually want... not having any luxurious food... just went to Batu Ferringhi to eat Charlie's Burger... one of my favorite malay's burger... the hot dog not like the normal malay hot dog bun but this one the sausage is JUMBO sausage... I feel that this is even much more tastier than 1901... more original than 1901... a bit like artificial sausage bun...




Include today, this is the third year we've celebrated Valentine's Day together... The last 2 year we did really plan out for it but doesn't seems memorable to me... but I feel that this year really mean to me... that actually you really concern about me... just wanted to said that I'm much appreciated of what you have done to me... sometimes I feel that the things you do for me is far more than i do it for you... so I hope that you don't mind of me being ridiculous sometimes... Thanks for spending such a wonderful night with me... it could be the most memorable day in my life forever... Love ya...

3 comments:

Baby Devil said...

u both r just soOOOooooOOOo sweet!!!!!! bei tahan bei tahan....reading ya blog is kinda like makin me desparate for one...wakakakaka!!! Happy Valentine's to u both! May u both stay sweet & happy forever..... muackssssssss

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

sweet sweet sweet.......

KaReN said...

yo yo yo....
xian mu neh....

someone will treat me lidat?
where is "he"?