Friday 15 February 2008

Finally ....

Finally can sit down and blogging... and finally we have the chance to meet up... My dear Yong Ling... after half a year?? maybe 8 months I guess... haha... I can't remember when was the last time... feels that it's been such a long long time...

Actually yest night she told me that her lecture was cancel today... so i was thinking why don't be make it on today... else I don't think we can able to make it the next time... since she's always busy... always occupy by the bees... haha...

She's still the same, so slim... never see her gaining any weight... but I'm the one that keep on gaining weight... sigh... but she told me she ate a lot... maybe her metabolism is good... hehe... We never have such a long conversation since all the while we'll only contact each other through the stupid msn... mostly, most of the word written by us will be eaten by msn... seriously msn really sucks...

Anyway, it's really nice to meeting up with you today... and thanks for the pressie... haha...

1 comment:

Baby Devil said...

aiyaya...my dear me no bees leh..dont even get any pressie on d valentines...sob sobsss...u shd buy me one...kekeke =p ... yeah!!it has been such a long long time ago....next time if u pass by here anytime js let me knw ok? thn u can pay me a visit if u free...=p miss u! take care!