Saturday 16 February 2008

DON'T EVER GO TO THE KAPITAN OPPOSITE QUEENSBAY

Today woke up quite late due to yest night chatting in IMVU... feeling so nice and comfy whenever wake up, and still wearing pyjamas... and cont lying on the sofa watching tv... haha... like lazybug right?? as usual... Asian Food Channel... aiyoo... watch d makes me starving... starved for curry...

So during lunch time, we decided to go Kapitan for lunch... eat nasi kandar... I'm going to tell you all that... DON'T EVER GO TO THE KAPITAN OPPOSITE QUEENSBAY... it's really sucks, disgusting, dirty, food not fresh... everything yuckss... really spoil their image by themselves... seems like they don't bother of the environment... the floor full with rubbish... there are so dusty... just feels like I'm eating the dust more than my rice... you can just feel that the wind will keep on blowing the dust to your side... OH MY... I don't even bother to finish my rice... and I just know that I better get my ass out of this disgusting place... spoil my appetite... My goodness.... In town, there is one of the shop as well.. but they are really well maintain on it... the food is nice... but in Queensbay one, just donno why how they maintain it until like now... but still got lots of stupid ppl going there to eat...

No comments: