Wednesday 20 February 2008

Appreciate what we have!!!

It's going to 1... actually was feeling so lazy to blog... eye lid was getting heavier and heavier... but 1 thing I can't help it is... my butt keep on sticking on my chair... cannot admit that the chair is comfortable... but just a habit of being late to bed... Yong Ling asking that am I blogging?? so was thinking since not planning to bed, why don't I blog?? ...

This afternoon ah bee text me said that the Hong Kong actress 沈殿霞 passed away... not feeling surprise coz I've expected... feel that she's has been suffer for almost 2 years... maybe it's time for her to go... else she's going to suffer again...

After heard what ah bee said, and I've been thinking and thinking... I feel that actually life is really short and fragile... we really can't predict what's going to happen on us the next day... Seriously, and I'm not kidding!! That's why we should appreciate what we have now... For me, frankly speaking... I'm really fortunate.... have a good family... no financial problem... ah bee treat me so good... have a bunch of crazy good buddy... crab crab, mum, Karen, Hui Ching, and Yong Ling.... will always right beside me when I'm having problem... and now... I don't care what's gonna happen to me anymore... as long as I live to the fullest with my life... and enjoy every moment I'm having now and I won't be regret anymore...

No comments: