Thursday 14 February 2008

14 February 2008

Today is Valentine's Day and also 'bai ti kong'... anyway, our family not like those ppl really bought lots of thing to pray... basically just very simple... simple and easy... as long as we sincere...

I know you all must curius when seeing me blogging here during the night of Valentine... hehe... yes, it's true... nobody date... poor me... haha... I know ah bee gonna kill me when read this... actually both of us have already celebrated few days ago... to avoid the troubles like

*
*
*
First, traffic jammed
Second, waste petrol due to traffic jammed
Third, food expensive
Fourth, food won't taste nice during this day due to demand of customers
Firth, wasting time on queuing for the seats
Sixth, might ruin my dinner while waiting for them to be serve
Seventh, due to din make reservation, end up need to go kopitiam for dinner

Is it true about what I've listed out?? we're not stingy or kedekut to spend such money... just I feel that most of the restaurant will really 'chop' us during this day... What for to pay such big amount of money end up might get pissed off of the bad service or food...

If we really love each other, what for only wait until 14/2 only to please each other?? For me everyday also Valentine's Day...

No comments: