Monday 21 January 2008

Buddy reunion....

Hahaha.. Finally this 'super duper busy Karen' get to hang out with us... I guess almost a year since after her birthday... Luckily she can make it, else she's gonna chop by me and Hui Ching d... hehe... As usual, we meet up in Ananda to have dinner together... 3 of us having a real nice chit chatting.. can't wait until Chinese New Year to wait for crab crab to come back... Karen said will go bbq with us... if she break the promise... then she'll know... muahaha...

And finally she gave me her home-made peanut biscuits... been telling me ages of she doing the biscuits... will keep it until new year only eat the 爱心花生饼... and one more thing... my 21st birthday pressie finally gave it to me... hahaha.... I should ask her to give me together with this year birthday pressie... hehe... anyway, like it so much... thanks a lot... hey, do hang out with us more ya... don't always busy ya...





3 comments:

KaReN said...

wahaha...
aiyoo...y u showed the pressie out here? paiseh ler...

hope you'll like the 爱心花生饼 very much...hui ching ching ching ching ate it already...haha

meet again when crab come back...

~*miemie*~ said...

haha...luckly u ALL stil rmb me tis'CRAB'...hohoho
''gan dong liu lei''
ahah

Mabel said...

wahaha... of coz remember you ler.. but hang on don't cry in S'pore... come back here only cry... hahaha..