Tuesday 22 January 2008

Thaipusam

Today is Thaipusam, everyone enjoying to be on the bed... but I woke up at 8.30... went out for breakie with ah bee... scare that it might be jammed if go out late coz the way coming down from my house will have road blocking in front of my high sch... surprisingly... traffic moving smoothly... it's not so worst as what I have expected...

During lunch time, we went to Sunshine Square to have our quick lunch coz need to rush to airport ... ah bee's second uncle come back from Japan...The weather is freaking hot... I can feel that I'm gonna burned down by Mr Sunshine... Reached there at about 2.15... but the flight will only arrive at 2.45... while waiting... ah bee's third, forth, fifth aunty all came as well.. anyway, not so nervous by meeting them... But get questioning by one of the aunty.. study where and what subject, how much is the fees, live where, got how many bro and sis, parents do what... haha.. as usual get questioning when meeting those aunty uncle.. Anyway, it's over...

Dinner went for barbeque steamboat... as usual same old dish.... chicken, meat, beef, sausages... all this stuff really bloat me up... and the price increases as well... I can't remember when was the last time I went there... But what I can remember that I only paid for RM16.50 including 5% govt tax... but today just realize that the price increasing till RM19 but without tax... Oh Gosh... if I know it's almost 20 bucks we're not gonna go there... Not worth it... will rather go for taiwan food instead... at least won't bloat me up till out of my breath...

No comments: