Sunday 20 January 2008

Today suppose after breakie think gonna back to ah bee's house, ask him to install some games on my notebook... manatau went back within half an hour, suddenly thought of going for some grocery shopping at Sunshine Square... and I was thinking is it able for us to get a nice car park without waiting once we enter into the car park... So first thing in my thought, kmummy always told me that believe in god... god will help us whenever we need him... and first time in my life, I start to pray before we were queuing to go up to the car park... what I pray was... 'Actually I'm not really believe on your existing... sorry for me to said so... but there's nothing to prove it to me... and now I need a place for me to park, if you really exist, just prove it to us when we enter into the car park' ... I don't know whether it's coincidence or God is trying to prove it to me... we really got a place without waiting... I don't know whether I should believe on it or ..... ..... I really got no idea...

Hehe... anyway... I've already forget about it since after we got in to the supermarket... will go for further information when I meet up with kmummy... concentrate on our grocery shopping... I always enjoying on grocery shopping... after spending few hours inside the canned food department, it's already 4... went for our lunch+tea in KFC coz ah bee have the voucher and we added another doubleXL burger... my goodness... it's sucks... don't ever try it...it's just looks nice while it's in the advertisement... it's so disgusting... the bread hard like a rock... and it's so dry... not moisture at all.. even the diner roll taste better than it...

This is how it shows on the ads...


This is how it looks when we get the burger...


It looks delicious from outside

But can you see the bread?? how hard it is..

When see it?? totally lost of appetite... rather eat the malay burger

Anyhow, we still manage to finished it... yuckss.... ruining my appetite... and the bread don't know smell of what... doesn't seem fresh at all... After done with our lunch... it's going 5... a day is gonna finish without our realization... whole day just spent on the mall...

Reach home it's already 6, then faster buzz ah bee to install the games... else he'll be DD again... Times seems like moving so freaking fast, it's already 9 d.... stomach growling like mad... but on the way back to my house, we really got no idea where to eat... and passes by union primary sch... and saw that restaurant again... it's just a newly open restaurant-- Jemputree... looks so nice...


This is the Entrance... It looks blur due to the photographer's skill not good...




It looks like Bali style...




This is the cocktail bar

Overall, the food over there is not bad... The price is quite reasonable... but I feel that the western food is slight expensive... chicken chop cost about RM17... I don't think it worth that expensive... It's quite a nice environment for friends gathering... but one thing is ah bee and I contribute our blood to the stupid mosquitoes... hehe...

No comments: