Wednesday 9 January 2008

Boring NIGHT...

Finally able to blog.... why?? due to my stupid notebook... donno what happen to it?? It takes so long to load a page.... pissed me off... basically I'm just sitting here and wait for it to be load to next page... I guess it's the time to reformat d... gonna find Doctor Vincent this weekend to have body check up on my notebook...

BORING... BORING... and BORING... BORING till dead... donno what am I going to do meanwhile just wait for it to be load... Browsing through IMVU catalog... the credit I'm only left 452... nothing much to buy... just browse through flip flops... I guess should be the cheapest among all... hehe...

Going 11 d ah bee still haven't go home yet... stupiakkkk project.... at home doing nothing... tv was occupied... no choice left my notebook only... what to do??? life is boring... tomorrow is public holiday... but ah beee still need to work.... haizz.... so I'll just staying at home growing mushroom...

No comments: