Saturday 12 January 2008

Patchi.......

Donno why this 2 days feeling so lame... so lazy to blog... everyday just feels like want to sleep and sleep and sleep... How nice if 1 day can sleep for 12 hours... Then I must be pig d... Maybe it's because having holiday now... holiday can really makes me to become more lazier... It's there any medicine which can cure laziness?? Why holiday for so long?? Help me!!!

My last piece of Patchi...

This few days just like chocolate so much... chocolate wafer, chocolate bar, chocolate cookies, chocolate ice-cream... and now fall in love with Patchi... but they don't have any franchise in Penang... If have it here it's still a problem of buying it... the minimum cost of the chocolate I think need to be at least RM50... sigh...


Can have a look on the site if want to know how famous and how expensive it is?
http://www.patchi.com/

No comments: