Tuesday 8 January 2008

My day...

Finally I'm free to blog... Today I've learned something which I never expect I'll ever touch it in my life... Want to know?? Suddenly have the urge to learn how to play mahjong... Thought of maybe I can play it when the time I'm retired... haha.. I guess too early to think yet... But it's true at least can fill up the time with something... Then immediately ask my aunty to teach me... and so far I'm manage to play it without their guiding but still not so familiar with it... Anyway, I need more practice... haha...

Went to pasar malam just now... coz it's been quite late d... after grab something then ciao d.... manatau when reach mum's condo gonna wait for the lift, waiting and waiting... just knew that the stupid lift button cannot function... oh goshh... I'm start to sweat... you know why?? mum's house is on level 12... help me!!! mum and i walked up for 12 floor... Phewww... luckily still able to climbed up....


This is before i eat

The yumyum 爱心 beehoon soup cooked by mum... love it so much... with minced meat and cabbage... all the tiredness of climbing the stairs gone after have this bowl of yumyum beehoon..


This is after i finished it...

Can you imagine how yummy it is?? Just can't resist to finish the last sip of soup... That's why I keep put on weight... wahaha...

It's still haven't done yet... still have my dessert... of coz not so heavy like this big bowl of beehoon soup d...

Patchi

This is my favourite... But it's very expensive... 100g I think cost about RM40... got it from my aunty when i when to KL...

Can't decide to eat which one...

No comments: