Monday 20 April 2009

Caffeine nearly kill me....

Easter Break is over... Time to get my lazy ass to back to college...

Not doing much during the break... just do some discussion with friends...

Last Sat went to some newly open tea shop to meet up with mum + teacher (Geok Ling)... the purpose is to do my assignment... Thought that been eating too much heaty food recently... it's time to have some tea...

Until that day i just knew that... tea did contain caffeine... the guy was actually recommended us Pu Er 普洱茶... so just listen to what the expert said...

Drink and drink... what I know the tea is kind of thick... doesn't matter... as I know gonna spend the whole freaking day to complete my business ethics...

An hour later, I start to feel dizzy... heart pumping so fast... I know there must be something wrong with the tea... just realize it's actually contain caffeine... but among all the tea, Pu Er just contain very little... I was like... shit... this time gonna die d... As I know, I'm one kind of person that cannot drink nescafe... whatever there's with caffeine...

After few hours, thought it gonna be alright, but as what I know, it's not only not recover from the dizziness... furthermore, my hand and face getting numb... Just not understand, few glasses of tea can able to cause until like this...

The after effect of the tea cause my numb until the next day... scary... no more caffeine next time... it's enough killing me...

5 comments:

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

hahaha...den nex time u cannot bring me go d lo..
>.<
nvm u prepare 1 bottle of plan water...
so we can sit from 10am to 10 pm..
=D

Mabel said...

haha... yaloo.. I was thinking that too... make sure you bring mum along... so that not you who drink all the tea...

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

haha....wah the effect last till so long lo??? hmmm next time brin u go anywhere u aso need to drink plain water...haha...no more nice drinks for u....

Mabel said...

Ohlala... I guess can drink just that not drinking too much loo... Anyway, need to be extra extra careful d... Luckily the green tea latte still can drink... haha

Fu Yuan said...

dont worry u're still alive :D