Thursday 30 April 2009

Busy busy busy

Seems like it's been a long long time ever since my last post...

Busy with going to college and go home
Busy with assignment
Busy with attending the lecture
Busy with talking with frensss
Busy with going for lunch with frens
Busy with going to the workshop to check my car
Busy with watching 大冬瓜
Busy with texting
Busy with dating
Busy with online but no time to blog

Seems like unfinished stuff to busy...

Yet lots of unfinished stuff being piles up... wtf

I feel that I'm seriously fall on the heavy procrastinator category... Things being carry forward day by day until last mins... Seems so lazy... So hard to concentrate...

Actually I'm suppose to prepare the exam topic, ended up here blogging, chatting and facebook-ing... hahaha...

Trying very hard not to be procrastinate... All also ah beee's fault... influenced by him...

Exam coming soon... I need to finish up my assignment asap...

3 comments:

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

Gambate for your assignment and exam.... =)

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

haha..."BZ V"....lol....
take k ar....XD

Mabel said...

trying very hard.. haha... 2 busy friends...