Tuesday 6 January 2009

*** First blog in 2009 ***

*** First blog in 2009 ***

Doesn't seems any different to me... Everyday stay at home as our ah sir having his Christmas Holiday for 2 weeks... Anyway, lecture gonna begin tomorrow d...

Sigh... Headache for the assignment... Can't stand with the super damn thick PROSPECTUS... Although just 9 questions for us... Due date is on 22/1... 2 more weeks to go... But I have to force myself to finish it by this week...

Chinese New Year just another 3 weeks to go... It's damn scary... so fast...

Continue with my new year resolutions as I can't think of any in previous post...

1. Complete my degree by end of this year
2. Get better result, the best can achieve High Distinction or Distinction... Credit also not bad
3. Don't gain any more weight
4. Hunt for more nicer food
5. Hatyai trip must make it (always being canceled)
6. Ah beee can spend more time with me

More to coming up as time passer by... As long as everything move on smoothly... no obstacle... then life will be wonderful... of coz there's no free lunch... nothing being so easy... hehe...

New year doesn't seems give me any motivation.... getting lazy lame lame... everyday other than eating, sleeping and watching tv... Nothing seems to get my attention... boring life... don't feel like going out... other than hanging out with beebee every weekends...

Now what I looking forward the most is our Langkawi Trip.. hehe... Still in the progress...

Gotta stop now... sleepy...

Getting prepare for tmr's lecture...

No comments: