Wednesday 31 December 2008

Countdown to 2009

New year eve... left 5 hours 25 mins it's gonna be year 2009...

Not planning to go anywhere for countdown but rather stay at home online... I've been sitting in my living room for the whole freaking day d... online... watching tv... Now you guys can imagine how boring I am... Staying at home doing nothing...

I do feel that this year it's no longer so happening compare to last year... same goes to KL while during Christmas... Anyway, that makes no different for me who prefer to stay at home...

Actually Geok Ling wanted to ask me out... as usual our favourite place, the Sunset Bistro... But as what I can see, the weather is kind of moody... seems like heavy downpour is coming very soon... so I better stay at home...

Got no idea what to write... Let me think...

What's my new year's resolution????

1. completed my degree... (really tired of exam & assignment)

errr... I can't think of any other resolutions in the new coming year...

I think I better think first so that it won't be wasted without doing any meaningful things...

2 comments:

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

haha...me too stay at home better..
if not go out kek lai kek ki v ppl..after countdown ..tired~!!!
but traffic jam..no taxi...arg...so how..tired~!!!
lolz..so stay at home...wahaha
do wertever u like..lolz

Mabel said...

yeppp.. we made the right choice.. go out things will sure double up the price too.. stay at home is the best...