Wednesday 1 October 2008

This afternoon went to Starbucks in New World Park... Get a helper, Geok Ling to help me on assignment... haha... never encounter this problem... my mind just so blank... can't think of any...

Anyway, really need to thank her... help me to complete most of the part... she told me gonna help me for the last part tomorrow... at least now I can take a deep breath... Pheeww... What so relieve... Just knew that Starbucks Muffin is so nice... really nice...

Ain't it looks BIG right??? The BLUEBERRY CHEESE MUFFIN... Slurppp... Love it...

During dinner time, coz we've been hanging around there for 6 hours... so just dropped by at the Nyonya Cafe for dinner which next to the Happy Feet...

What I want to say the food is not bad... can give it a try if you guys like Nyonya Food...





Spaghetti with Curry Kapitan... It's really special... but for me I would rather prefer not so oily... It cost RM6...

The Nasi Kunyit cost RM6

What I felt so dissatisfied is the stupid car park... cost me for 7 bucks... damn f*cking expensive... If not wanted to do the assignment, I won't ever consider to go there... New World Park Car Park SUCKSSS!!!

No comments: