Thursday 2 October 2008

Thank GOD...

Thank God I found my thumb drive back... All thanks to the Barista kept for me... Else I really cry no tears... all my assignment was inside... luckily I have back up inside my notebook... Else really gonna bang my head to the wall and die instead...

Actually today was suppose to continue the other part of my assignment... So went to Stabucks at Gurney Tower... at least now I have settled the assignment... Relieve... I can start to enjoy my holiday although just left 2 more days... :)

How cool the cat is... sit on the chair under the umbrella....


All thanks to mum (Geok Ling) who really help me a lot on the assignment... To show my appreciation to her, the only thing is to treat her a nice meal...

Treat myself something good as well... This is my breakie but Geok Ling's dinner... Personally for me, I rather prefer 1-Stop one...

No comments: