Friday 31 October 2008

Halloweennnnnn

It's Halloween today 311008... what I want to mention is I'm gonna go for Baskin Robin... Yeahhhhh...

It left 2 more days to go before my 'BIG DAY' is coming... Struggling every min every moment... meantime have to suppress my feeling for not being tooooo over stress... (I'm not gonna turn yellow again, as keep on reminded by my classmates)... hehe...

Actually wasn't plan to hang out... But end up still hang out with them... Finally Karen is turn up... went to Ananda... But change to Baskin Robin after crab crab finished her 2 roti canai... coz I don't wanna missed it anymore... and stress need to be cure by ICE-CREAM... hahaha...

Have a great time there... I mean spending the time on queuing for order, queuing to pay and queuing for the seats... damn... want to get a cheapo ice-cream turn up everything queue queue queue... Anyway, everything is worth for queuing so long...

Karen and crab queuing to pay... haha...

This is my Madness Brownie and Praliner N Cream ice-cream... oopss... and mum (Geok Ling) ones... we share share... it's so yummmyyyyy...... love the the chocolate being so rich and caramel being so sweet...

Happy moment always over so fast... Looking for the next hang out... I donno when d... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow ... we are same taste ...