Monday 27 October 2008

Deepavali

Deepavali oh... HAHAHA... why I said so?? coz I din know that today is a public holiday until Sun... and I want to mention that... not only me who donno that...

What to do during the holiday?? actually I'm having my study week holiday... so there's no connection whether it's public holiday... went to Gurney to have the Japanese fried rice in the food court... But 'hiao' loooo... go order the malay fried rice coz get attractive with the fried chicken... What a so called 'nice meal' !!!!! You know what?? the damn so called 'FRIED CHICKEN' is only half cook... when I cut it, the blood is like.... I'm not gonna said further... I was like WTF... I've already ate half of it... Whatever... ah beee bring it there to let ther person refried it... anyway, the rest let ah beee to settle it... it's so damn disgusting... yuckksssssssss....

Guys do remember... the stall just next to the Japanese fried rice, it's just right on the left corner...

Since we have paid for 3 bucks car park... went for a movie first although my exam just right next week... went for Bangkok Dangerous... it's such a stupid, boring, ridiculous, and meaningless movie... spending an hour plus shaking and shivering there... The air-cond is too cold...

Anyway, what a day... I think I've to get my butt to go for my revision before wasting too much time anymore...

No comments: