Monday 1 September 2008

It has been raining for whole day... Kind of cold... Due to yest, so everyone get a 1 day replacement... It's kind of boring... If include the weekend, I have 4 days holiday include tomorrow coz all the while there's no lecture on Tues... Damn... so boring... I rather go college, at least there are friends to talk to... whatever... you guys will sure said that I'm crazy... stay at home better than going to college... at least won't be so lonely... crab oh crab... why you stay so far??? else we have meet up few times in a week...

Now struggling on the assignment... seems like the due date is just right the corner even though there's still half a month to go... about 23 days... but just can't take the initiative to do it... I just donno why... just being so lame... so lazy... or maybe the questions are too tricky... I donno... My mind is just so empty...So tired of assignment, exam... damn it... just can't change it as the time is still moving...

3 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

wow....ahah i'm so lucky..got my name iside ...lol...kiddin
ahah den y u stay so far....
XD
faster cum here mer...=(

kxin said...

assignment? i'm DEAD~~~~ >.<

Baby Devil said...

dear gambateh neh~ need help tel me ya..muacksss