Saturday 30 August 2008

Oooh La laaa...

Today woke up quite late... as usual, my favourite, slumber party again, suddenly someone open the door and I thought must be someone to turn off the air-cond... just don't bother, this cao ah beeeee, lie at me that he's working today, manatau holiday pula... and sneak in my room with surprise.... Ta daaaa... Surprise by bringing me to the BM Jusco... I was like oohh lalaa... I'm going to buy Big Apple Donut...

When reached there it's already 3... everywhere jammed... ferry jammed... traffic light jammed... everywhere congested... I would recommended that if going there, for food would be great but for shopping... it's just almost the same as in Gurney...

Sushi Queen --> Sushi King's Wife...


Splendid... It's some sort like Secret Recipe...

Ichiban Ramen

Che Go the Korean Restaurant





Big Apple Donut & Coffee


Ppl queuing for the donut is really crazy... I was thinking, damn ... donno gonna queue for how long... we estimated at least 45 mins to 1 hour... but we're quite fortunate, why am I said so... coz this Big Apple was Open by ah bee's boss... and we met him at the right timing... He just asked us to choose the flavour... haha... No need to queue... Good is we got it for FREE...

*
*
*
*

Tada... get it without SWEAT !!!

I would say that the durian flavour one is superb... Love the creamy cream of durian...

Surprisingly, we don't have dinner there but went to Sg. Ara for Thai Food... The place it's kind of deserted... It's Cherry Blossom... heard the lady said this is the branch... another one in Bukit Genting...









Green Curry Chicken

Fried Popiah

Fried KangKong

It's a good try... if he never bring me there, I would never know the existing of this restaurant...

No comments: