Wednesday 12 March 2008

Try to look back, I've been stop for a week for not blogging... Busy with lecture... Busy with printing out the stupid notes with the STUPID PRINTER IN COLLEGE... Busy with dating... hahaha... On Sunday, I just realize that my notebook wireless's switch spoiled d... cannot online... can't online for 3 days... it's the hardest day for me in my life... feeling so blue... feeling like totally lost of the contact with all my friends... :( ... Luckily yest ah bee came... hehe... rescue my notebook's life back... Hooray... so happy... but while he's repairing... beep boop beep boop... heart beep so fast... coz he's like unscrew everything from my notebook... which i saw everything under the keyboard... I also donno what's that... anyway, it's safe... hehe... else I can't have the chance to blog also...

Just now went out for supper with Karen... at first was planning to chat online... manatau, she can't hold anymore and said come over to find me so can tell me the good news directly... haha... about what's the new, I'm not gonna review it here until you guys go ask her... this would be better... gotta stop now...

4 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

wakaka...pi po pi po....i noe wert d news d
guess it....

Mabel said...

haha... if want to know further news then will talk in msn when meet you..

KaReN said...

wat news wat news?

Mabel said...

me and crab's secret... don't want tell you..