Friday 21 March 2008

A Memorable day for me....

Yesterday was really an unforgettable and memorable day for me... Actually before that I was thinking should i go?? oh ya... I still haven't mention where am I going actually... Going to ah bee grandma's house in SP coz his 二舅 Japanese's wife back from Japan...

We go with feri early morning ... and.... miraculously, we saw the big big cruise... Queen Victoria... This is the first time that stop on the Penang port... it's really huge...









Have the feeling like it's TITANIC... hehe... One and only chance to see it...

The journey to SP not too long and not too short.... about 45 mins I guess... all the way eating Pringles until reach.... hehe... At there, I feel that I'm just like alien because 1st, the whole family is Hakka and speak in Hakka, same goes to ah bee... 2nd, they all are Christian... Feeling a bit uneasy... and they all trying to tolerate with me and speak english or mandarin... even though Hakka is almost like mandarin, but I can't even understand a single words of it... haizzz... Not gonna think about learning Hakka yet... hehe... this will make me more headache... let me introduce the ugly dog... it's Hanako... so ugly and lazy...


In SP, the mall is just very small, went to Village Mall... sounds great right... but inside the only shop that I know is Starbucks, Delifrance.... thats all... the rest are all malay shop...



Oh damn... I'm getting fatter and fatter then... sigh.... no eye see...

Ah bee's cousin sis... looks alike right??

After coffee times, it's dinner time then... hehe... and I'm starving also... and it scares me also... can you imagine that how many dish on one table???

When I see it, it's like OMG!!! it's scary....

But all the dish is delicious... yumyum...

After dinner, we still have the cutting cake ceremony, to celebrate ah bee's 大姨,大舅 and 二舅wedding anniversary...


Feeling so touch when they talk about their relationship can prolong until now... it's not so easy...
Have to conquer so many things only can get through this stage... For them as a Christian, they don't encourage to divorce, everything have to solve it together and never escape from it... and I feel that for us as younger generation, it's not easy to prolong a relationship now due to all the circumstances... I feel that God created someone for us, we should appreciate what we belongs... never do something that might makes us regret or guilty...

3 comments:

Baby Devil said...

galz...havent see u for a while.. miss u tonnessss!!!! well, wat u said is correct... fully agress! so best blessing to u & your ah bee... =p =p =p... take care galzzz.... muacksssss

My Name - JoCeLyN said...

hey..Hanako(the dog) is exactly the same species as my dog(Popeye)...hehe...juz my popeye fatter, n the size 'rounder'...hahaha....

Vince said...

I hope the experience going back my grandpa's house(the 2nd chinese new year) doesn't give you too much surprises and stress. i guess you won't feel as such, cause you like those home-cook delicious meal.. hehe..don't worry laa, slowly you'll used to it. i'll teach u hakka day by day.
<>It takes 2 to build a fruitful relationship and prolong it as time goes by, like people say it takes 2 to tango<>