Wednesday 6 February 2008

Reunion Night...

I'm blogging again... surprise for me to blawg during 除夕 right? Shows that Chinese new year really boring to me... no fireworks for me but my neighbor play like mad... hate them so much... not only making noise but so scare that they might burn my car down... every single year will be the same...

Today I have 2 reunion meals to eat... afternoon and dinner... have reunion lunch, steamboat with parents... yumyum... at night have dinner with my uncle they all... donno why my 姑妈 measure wrongly on the rice or what... not enough rice to eat... so we have to seperate it evenly to everyone... no add rice this year but not much dishes also... One of the dish is called 火箭虾... so nice but each person only have 1... not enough to eat... what happen this year?? everything seems not enough to eat... just came back from supper... ANANDA again... hehe.. I guess they must be thinking that where on earth still got chinese come for indian food during reunion night... muahaha... Whenever I go Ananda, I'll feel 'paise'... seems like everyone there know me... harlo here harlo there... Shows that I like Indian food... hehe... not really actually was influence by ah bee...

Reunion night... but ah bee is not here... miss him so much... nevermind... 2 more days to go... actually 1 more days to go he's gonna come back to Penang d...

1 comment:

Vince said...

haha... funny indeed. (i was actually laughing) A family go Ananda to have reunion supper there! Cool..