Thursday 7 February 2008

Day 1 of Chinese New Year

Day 1 of Chinese new year.... I feel that there's no different compare to normal days... watch tv, eat new year junk food.... nobody come over to 拜年 also... Obviously I'm feeling so happy coz don't have to entertain them... don't have to share my comfy sofa with them and also my tv... This is what I wish to have without going out and don't have to entertain ppl... I don't even wear new clothes... feeling a bit wasted while not going anywhere if wearing the new year clothes... haha...

My day out will only start tomorrow 初二... wahaha... can't wait to hang out with crab crab, jellyfish and mum and also partying....

3 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

hei hei...i pop til now no sound d....ahah cant talk....den sorethroat....lolz....

Mabel said...

hahaha.. i thought no voice also coz woke up throat seems so dry.. luckily still able to talk.. haha

Vince said...

You girls play pop-pop and scream while throw on the floor is it ?
hehe