Monday 17 December 2007

What a day!!!

Christmas is driving near... as usual, next week gonna go KL for my shopping sprees... Recently, I feel that time is moving freaking fast, every week I was looking forward for the weekend, but just a blink on it and weekend is over.... Sometimes quite guilty for not doing anything and time is just being wasted like this... but just can't get my ass to find something fill it up... rather being lazily instead... I know it's not make sense but just prefer to be like that... damn it... how can I be so lazy??? holiday I guess....

Today I found out that actually we don't have to spend lots of money but still able to get delicious food... Do you believe that 2 persons go for dinner without spending more than 10 bucks?? Yes, it is... 2 of us went for dinner only spend for 8 bucks for a nice meal and a big glass of carrot juice with milk.. and the fruit juice which only cost for 2 bucks.... anywhere else can you able to get such cheap fruits juice?? it's really worth.... Furthermore, we have our lunch at 1 of the supermarket's food court, the western food I will rated as 4 stars... I can't imagine we can have this kind of western food in a food court but not restaurant... My bf and I were thinking that he apprenticed under 'Jamie Olivers'.. muahaha.... Anyway, the price is reasonable and don't have to pay for the stupid service charges and govt tax.. It's definitely well worth to eat...

This shows that the weekend we only spend it on food but not shopping... that's the reason why I keep on gaining weight... :)

No comments: