Monday 10 December 2007

Blog's virginity taken!!

Try to recall that I've been sign up for this account for almost a year, but never get to start it... too lazy i guess, just can't help it.. Having such a long holiday for almost 4 months... haizz... it's has been bothering me since holiday started... scratching my head and donno what i'm gonna do... working?? thought of that before... been rushing from 'someone' for 1 month d... "go get a part time job, don't be so lame anymore"... but i just can't get my ass to find a job... always thought of find it after Christmas or maybe after new year... I hate holidays... it'll always make me lazy, lazy and lazyyyyy...

Just got a mail from college told that the LAN subject gonna start next month... such a boring subject... is it so important?? I feel those with higher scores will be unethical compare to those with lower scores. What to do? it's a must.. whatever....

No comments: