Saturday 28 February 2009

Tao Lounge AutoCity

Just back from dinner... Had a really bloat and exquisite dinner...

Ok... Back to the topic before the dinner...

Actually I was suppose to attend the seminar, was invited by ah beee's mum... so called seminar... Heard that the preacher came from Taiwan wor... Anyway...

So you guys still think of am I attending the talk or not??? hahaha... If you guys know me well...

















Pregnant Fish




Abalone



Steam Unagi... Not recommended...



Tempura












Mushroom Soup... Not recommended


Chawan Mushi


Grilled Lamb Shoulder... Most recommended... we even ordered 2 plate...








Teriyaki Salmon

Overall the food is not bad... Satisfied... Service even better... hehe...

Of coz ler... This meal cost about RM1000 ++, how can the service not good?


Evil Grin... hehe... I'm gonna diet tmr... Help... I'm gaining weight again...

No comments: